MGT301 - Principles of Marketing
MGT301 Principles of Marketing Virtual University . Download Video Lectures, Handouts, Helping Materials, Assignments Solution, Online Quizzes, GDB, Past Papers, Solved Papers
Recent Topics Added
- Develop a questionnaire (20 questions) to find out the preferences of people for soft drink (Pepsi, coke, Amrat Cola) based upon quality, taste, price, and availability
- Examining our own purchases can reveal ways in which buying decisions really occur
- 1. What are the bases that can be used to segment the market for this (hotel) business what specific segments will you select as your target market.
- Which pricing strategy—market skimming or market penetration—does each of the following companies use? (a) McDonald’s, (b) Sony (television and other home electronics), and (c) IBM (personal computers). Are these the right strategies for each company? Explain.
- Which distribution strategy--intensive, selective, or exclusive--is used for each of the following products, and why? (a) automobiles (b) Television , and (c) candy bars